Last week, I said I would provide a more detailed list of Ascension symptoms to help validate what you might be experiencing. To create this list, I spent time researching what other practitioners are finding to verify against my own work with clients and class participants. The following is a compilation of information from a variety of resources to offer an overall picture of Ascension symptoms.
This list is long! I invite you to use this as a resource to come back to over the next few weeks and months as you FEEL what you’re experiencing in your own bodies (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual).
Please note: Symptoms listed may or may not be attributed to this Ascension process so please follow your own inner guidance as to if you should consult a healthcare professional if/when needed.
You just know or sense intuitively that something is happening to your body. You have an unusual feeling that you can’t explain and sense your body responding differently now physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You may feel at times like you are losing your mind or going a bit crazy with these unknown or uneasy feelings that are difficult to explain.
- Aches, pains, and even itches throughout your entire body that come and go
- Soreness or stiffness in joints and muscles and bones for no apparent reason that are not due to injury, physical exercise or fatigue (especially in the neck, shoulder, back and spine)
- Pressure and pain in and around the head and face area including skull, eyes, ears, sinus, teeth including fillings, and gums
- Pinpricks, electrical shocks, falling asleep feelings, warming energies, tingles, and random spasms, rushes of energy, twitches and jolts that come and go for no reason
- Headaches and migraines that don’t respond to medicine
- Hair and nails grow faster and/or change in texture or density
- General changes in vision and perception
- Catching glimpses of sparkles or flashes of light in your peripheral vision
- Dry or itchy eyes, blurry vision, seeing a haze or static-like energy in air
- Seeing auras or light around people, animals or objects
- A sense of physical disorientation
Often, in these cases, an eye exam would show no change in your actual vision. At times, you’ll additionally feel very ungrounded. You’ll be “spatially challenged” with the feeling like you can’t put two feet on the ground or that you’re walking between two worlds.
- Heart palpitations or flutters not related to exercise or medical conditions
- Lots of pressure on both the front of the chest as well as the mid back and upper breast plate area as there is an additional chakra vortex activating
- Periods of sudden nervousness or anxiety that comes and goes spontaneously for no reason
- Feeling drained of energy
- Unexplainable worry or panic
- Nervous breakdown sensations or feeling that you are spiraling out of control
- Heightened sensitivity to sound
- Hearing unusual sounds or auditory sensations
- Ears popping and ringing
- Hearing pings, beeps, tones frequencies whooshing and pulsating
- Feeling off balance, sense of vertigo
Cold or Flu Symptoms
You might find cold or flu-like symptoms appearing and disappearing without developing into actual cold or flu. These could include:
- Stuffy head, pressure, sinus and allergy problems and respiratory changes
- Changes in body temperatures
- Increased sensitivity to heat or cold
- Circulation issues
- Chills or hot flashes, night sweats and waves of heat throughout body
Sometimes these symptoms manifest as periods of extreme fatigue for no apparent reason that happen out of the blue or upon awakening from a full-night’s sleep. You might feel as if you need many naps or the exact opposite—feeling wide awake and energized despite lack of sleep and being hyper-focused despite fatigue.
During this time, you might feel a sense of intolerance towards lower vibrational things of the 3D world, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc.
Emotional Sadness or Disconnect
- Deep inner sadness for no apparent reason
- Feeling lost and or as if you are someone else
- Loss of ego or personal identity, old beliefs changing, feeling disassociated or fragmented
- Tears or crying for no apparent reason
- Feeling lonely or isolated, even when in the company of others, as if others can’t hear or see you or you’re not relating
- Desire to flee groups and crowds
- Disimpassioned, no desire to do anything
- Loss of motivation for hobbies and interests
- Experiencing more clumsiness or losing balance bumping into things, lack of coordination
- Feeling dizzy of lightheaded or jittery and nervous for no reason
- Moments of memory loss of “what was I just doing, or why did I come in here”, forgetting simple things or conversations, brain fog, jumbled words or scattered thinking
- Sudden or abrupt changes in relationships, job, career, living environment
- Urge to relocate or being drawn to particular area or place, resonating with certain geographic locations
- Changes in how you experience environment
- Sudden feelings of being connected to nature and animals like never before
- Increased sensitivity to plants, trees, flowers
- A deep understanding and appreciation of nature and animals and more natural or serene environments
- An overwhelming desire to be in nature or live around more natural and serene environments
- Nature begins to energize you and bring you peace of mind and expand your heart
- Change or withdrawal from family and friend relationships
- Chance encounters with unusual or meaningful people entering your life in synchronistic ways
- Changes in diet and eating habits and digestion
- Fluctuating between feeling hungry all the time to lack of appetite
- Foods and liquids begin to taste differently
- Cravings may come and go
- Healthier and more natural options may be more appealing than in the past
- Digestion, IBS, bloating, and gastrointestinal issues
- Swelling in lower abdomen and back
- Sudden weight gain or loss especially in belly area
Sleep and Dreams
- Unusual sleep patterns or changes in pattern
- Sleeping in short bursts on and off
- Finding more increased energy at night with frequent awakening between 2-4 a.m.
- Periods of insomnia that last for days.
- Intense or unusual or wild dreams or visions that can range from pleasant to bizarre to prophetic
- Increased lucid dreaming or astral projecting or other out of body experiences
Specifically, you might be experiencing war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. Many of us are literally releasing the old energy within and connecting with past lives, memories, experiences and knowledge.
- Increased psychic awareness and sensitivity and other extra-sensory abilities
- Heightened intuition and the awakening of the third eye chakra or ‘inner vision’ and other chakras and psychic centers
- Causing interference in electrical appliances
- Electronic devices behaving in an unusual way or malfunctioning within your presence, especially when you are in a heightened state of emotion such as anger or sadness
- Having light bulbs blow out or flicker when you are near
- Batteries draining for no reason
- Personally feeling more drained or energetically depleted near too many electrical devices or when around them for long periods of time
- Sensitivity to electromagnetic fields and the ability to influence them
Many of us are experiencing a deep longing to go home, yet we’re not sure what home means. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to home. This is not a “suicidal” feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don’t want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or others in your life. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go home to the Ancient Knowledge that you are now aligning with. The root cause for this is quite simple…you are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body.
- Increased feelings of Divine and Unconditional LOVE
- Moments of gratitude and deep appreciation for life
- Increased peace, clarity, understanding and compassion
- Profound revelations and insights
- A sense of Oneness and interconnectedness
- Feeling more connected with nature, other people, animals, the universe, Spirit/Source, God, the All, etc.
- Encounters with angelic and cosmic beings and the awareness of the presence of non-physical entities or energies
- Sudden increase in synchronicity and meaningful coincidences that occur frequently when you least expect them
- Noticing 11:11 and other repeating number sequences such as 111, 1212, 333, 444, 144, or other numbers that are significant or meaningful popping up in your day-to-day life in unusual ways whenever you ‘happen to look’
- Uncanny alignment of events or chance encounters
- Meeting people in synchronistic ways which develop into significant relationships
If you identify with any of these conditions, know you are not alone! Most of us are likely experiencing many of these symptoms, and we are all in this journey together. The first step is to spend time becoming aware of what you are feeling. Then, you will be able to begin the process of examining why your own symptoms are manifesting for you.
I invite you to share your experiences in the comments below, if you choose. Your thoughts are important because they validate others who might not have a space to talk openly about their own experience.
Till Next, and sent with Cosmic Hugs,
Personal Ascension – FREE Meditation
Use the magic of the ascension paradigm to bring higher-vibrational energies into your daily life.